|Home||» Products||» Refurbished ICU Ventilator||» Draeger Evita 2 Dura|
Draeger Evita 2 Dura
The Evita 2 dura is an advanced intensive care ventilator with simple and versatile operation, a highly responsive flow trigger, and an open breathing system that gives both the patient and the clinician "Room to Breathe". The standard color screen provides enhanced monitoring. The Evita® 2 dura can be custom built to your order. Features like enhanced graphics, integrated CO2 monitoring or specialized modes like APRV can be added to the system at any time without changing the profile of your device.
- First-class ventilator performance
- Ease of operation
- Modular upgrade ability
- Strong focus on the caregiver
Drager Evita 2 Dura Specifications
- Spontaneous breathing strategy. Spontaneous breathing reduces the risk of atelectasis and improves the ventilation/perfusion ratio by maintaining a higher functional residual capacity.
- The right mode for every patient. The wide range of patients covered also reduces the amount of staff training required and ensures a greater flexibility in the use of resources.
- Two-in-one ventilation. Mask ventilation can assist the weaning process by reducing the reintubation rate or even preventing intubation in the first place.
- Everything in view. The high-resolution full-color screen displays comprehensive information on a patient’s status, always showing two ventilation curves and six monitored values, and the screen configuration can be customized to show the most important values for a particular ICU.
- One knob, simplified settings. The rotary knob plays a key role. The active setting parameters are visible at a glance and changes can be made by the well-established “select-adjust confirm” principle.
- Ventilation at a glance. The principle of only showing the necessary parameters reduces the complexity of everyday monitoring.
- Simpler and speedier standard procedures. Contains numerous functions to speed up and simplify routine procedures. Start-up settings can be configured to specific ICU practices.